Location: Multiple Locations
Modular building projects generally take less time to complete and create less waste than traditional construction which allows for lower cost and faster project completion times. Additionally, Modular building also allows for higher quality control of builds as projects are built in a controlled environment. Using this type of construction allows our clients to modify their design needs as they change. These builds can be designed to match what is already in place or can be utilized to expand their spaces as needed.
Location: 620 Eighth Avenue – New York Times building
Project: Data Dog
Our repeat business Client, Datadog has currently grown into the 45th & 46th floors. Teaming up with Switzer Group and CFS Engineers, accomplished this recent completion approximately of this 35,000 sq ft. space.
Scope of work Included:
- Open office seating (+500).
- Two very large high-end pantries with barista-style espresso machines, multiple refrigerators, ice makers, dishwashers, sinks and other appliances.
- Large executive board rooms with full height DIRTT system office fronts which lend themselves to remarkable 360 degree views and daylight.
- Multiple small conference and huddle rooms complete with AV and interactive smart boards.
- Connecting 45/46 with glass surround architectural stair.
- Restroom upgrades and an added ADA Bath with shower.
- Cluster seating and breakout areas for collaboration.
- Cleverly located Single and multi person phone booth by Framery
This phased project offered many complex logistic challenges as we turned over space to the clients growing staff along the way. A key to this projects success was teamwork and communication.
New York Sports Club
This hotel renovation was a major facelift that also needed extensive waterproofing. This project was challenging because we needed to get the work done in an expedited manner, and since this area had the only pool in the hotels gym, it was vital that we finish on time. Although this renovation came with some major unforeseen issues, we still finished the project on time and as always, to the highest level of quality.
St. Francis College
Location: 180 Remsen St., Brooklyn, NY
Project: Science Lab and Cafeteria
A private college in Brooklyn Heights, we were contracted to remodel multiple areas in 2016, followed by additional renovations in 2017. All projects were completed within the projected schedule and budget.
Scope of work required careful coordination of infrastructure and finishes and included:
- Science laboratory renovation
- Cafeteria renovation
- Classroom renovations
- Upgraded lighting in the student lounge
Location: 375 Park Avenue, NY, NY
Project: Landmark Lighting System
The Seagram Building is an Iconic Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Philip Johnson masterpiece built in 1958. JC Elite was contracted to adhere to very stringent Landmark requirements for the lighting system throughout the building. The company replaced and installed new lighting systems adhering to the architectural integrity of the design. With careful project management the job was completed timely and within budget.
Location: 460 Park Avenue, NY, NY
Project: Renovation of dual floor office space
This full interior renovation in an existing 17,000 square foot, multilevel office space required meeting a tight schedule that ensured the company’s seamless transition to the finished space.
Scope of work included:
- Remodeling various spaces, such as interconnecting stairways, an employee lounge, reception space, pantries and conference rooms.
- Incorporating high-end finishes, such as specialty glass, polished metal, exotic woods and lacquered millwork
- Constructing an open-floor plan, with large contemporary cubicles and smaller work stations
- Executing a unique visual design to create a space that strikes the balance between warm and modern
Avenues World School
New Annex Facility
Location: 515 West 26th Street, NY, NY
Project: Classrooms, bathrooms, teachers’ lounge
This 32,000 square foot project had extraordinary attention to detail requirements, which were given to all aspects of the floor plan, the elevations, furniture and equipment. The construction consisted of new classrooms, bathrooms, a pantry, teachers’ lounge and a robust infrastructure including an upgraded AV system and smart boards.
Avenues: The World School
Location: 259 10th Avenue, NY, NY
Project: Classroom, Science Lab, Office and Studio Renovations
Following the on-time, on-budget completion of previous projects with this private school, our contract was extended to their Chelsea location.
Scope of work included the building
- Science laboratory and art classroom
- Recreational facilities
- Administrative offices
Each remained on schedule, and each project on budget. These new and improved spaces will now serve to help educate and shape students of today and tomorrow.
Location: 4 New York Plaza, NY, NY
Project: Interior Fit-Out
Radio One is a multi-media company which includes broadcast radio and television. The project began with a total demolition of the existing site. The scope of construction then covered new offices, corporate meeting rooms, on-site kitchen, 4 new bathroom facilities, complete new mechanical & HVAC systems, core and infrastructure upgrades, audio video package, and all data and network wiring. With an open floor space concept, highlights from this project were the Dorma glass office fronts, extensive lighting, new sound studio space, and new AV low voltage systems for the Radio/TV studio.
Premier Home Health Care
Location: 42 Broadway, NY, NY
Project: Renovation to existing 62,000 sq. ft. office space
Premier Home Health Care offers experienced, compassionate in-home medical care and support. Their staff can provide clients with the care needed to lead healthier and more independent lives. JC Elite Construction Services had the pleasure to renovate multiple locations for Premier Home Health Care, including the 21st floor of 42 Broadway.
Location: 100 Marymount Avenue, Tarrytown NY
Project: Multiple Projects
Scope of work at this New York-based boarding school included:
- Improving the sports facility with a new soccer field, bleacher set-up, volleyball court and picnic area
- Constructing new retaining walls and a parking facility for the sports facility
- Completing a gut renovation on the facilities in a residence hall, as well as MEP upgrades
- Constructing a new kitchen in the dining hall
- Renovating rooms in the dormitory
- Removing the existing oil tank and creating new landscaping
EF Academy Butler Hall
Location: 100 Tarrytown Avenue
Project: Butler Hall
This landmark building is located on the campus of EF Academy, a NY based boarding school. We were tasked to renovate portions of the interior, while maintaining historical features.
Scope of work included:
- Marble restoration
- Custom plaster work to match existing details
- Mural renovation
- Modernizing work stations and installing glass wall systems
- Meeting an aggressive schedule to completion
Office Space in SOHO
Location: 233 Spring Street, New York, NY
Project: Conversion to office space
Scope of work for this property (located in the Cast-Iron Historic District of Soho) included converting several floors of this warehouse into high-end office spaces, with amenities such as:
- Luxury kitchens and pantries
- Starphire Glass enclosed conference rooms
- Large common areas
- Unique designs in each room, including custom wall coverings, glass and ceramic tile work, and contemporary finishes
Sea Breeze Estates
Location: 173 Marine St., City Island, NY
Project: Residential Condominiums
JC Elite Construction Services is currently building a ground up residential condominium complex at 173 Marine Street, City Island, NY. The complex includes a rooftop lap pool on each of the 2 buildings along with a common picnic area on the roof for residents plus underground parking. The project also includes the construction of a new marina where each resident will be offered the option to rent/purchase a slip for their boat.
Location: Plano, TX
Project: Store Renovation
12,000 sq. foot space
Location: Renovation of East Coast locations
Project: Fast Food Restaurant Chain